Help Using this Website and Logging In
If you’ve never signed in to the ICF Washington State website before, you will need to set up your password the first time. Follow these steps:
- Click the “Forgot password” link in the box below the banner on the left hand column of our Home page to start the process of resetting to your choice of passwords.
- As you continue with the steps, it's important to use the email in your ICF profile.
- Copy the special code you see in the white box into the Code field and click submit.
- Check your email inbox! Within a short while you will find an email with a link to choose a new password.
- Type your choice of passwords in, twice. Once in each field. Then, click “Set new password.”
- If you did it right, you will see a message to log in with your new password. Just click the “Home” link in the message to go back to the Home page, and log in with your email and chosen password. You did it!